Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 2011 Prima Shell Releases


RIHANNA - PRIMA SHELL - PREMIUM PRICE - SKU MB7569
This Prima Shell is hot, hotter, HOTTEST! Bright electric fuchsia faux leather is made even more glamorous by a juicy high-gloss finish! You can’t help but feel powerful and chic with Rihanna by your side. Enjoy stud detailing, roomy end pockets and a super-convenient front zippered pocket too!




ROSALYN - PRIMA SHELL - PREMIUM PRICE - SKU MB7570
Luscious deep plum color and elegant cobblestone textured faux leather combine to give the Rosalyn for Prima Bags a distinct aura of sophistication. Sleek architectural seam detail and stylish croc collar put this Shell in a class all by herself.  You go, girl! And with Rosalyn, you’ll definitely go in style!

I ordered both of these shells, they were on "my have to have" list.  Can't wait to receive my package.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.