Friday, January 6, 2012

Video: Which Miche Bag is Right For You?

Click HERE to view my latest Miche video or click on the video below.



The video I created today discusses each Miche Bag size.  I think it will give you a good idea of what each bag size looks like, how to put on the shell to the base bag, and a comparison of all 4 sizes together.   Whether you are interested in the petite, the classic, the demi, or the prima, this video should be helpful in helping you choose which Miche base bag is right for you.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://marydirector.miche.com

1 comment:

  1. I watched your video and it helped me decide on which bag is best for me. The video is very informative and you did a wonderful job. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment today.