Thursday, September 6, 2012

Miche Luxe - Lincoln Demi Shell

I received my order today of the new Lincoln Demi Shell which is part of the Miche Luxe Collection.   Oh my gosh, it is more beautiful than I imagined.   I'm definitely pleased with it.   The burgundy color is deep and rich.



I wanted to share my excitement with you by video taping the opening of my box.   Well, as you can tell from the video I had a bit of a problem with the carabiners and my new demi base bag.    Normally, I would flex the tabs on the base bag before using them.   I had just taken the base bag out of its plastic cover, and didn't even think of doing that first. Once you have used the base bags a few times putting the carabiners thru the tabs, the tabs are much more flexible.  Anyway, I hope it brought a smile to your day.  

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://marydirector.miche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.