Thursday, December 1, 2011

I've Moved and Have a New Website for Miche


Miche is making positive changes in how our customers order Miche products thru us.  Now instead of orders being shipped by distribution centers across the US, orders will be placed thru our websites and then shipped directly from Miche in Utah.  My distributor has been amazing!!!! Now with Miche shipping our orders, we have a larger amount of stock available because it is the main warehouse.   This will be a win/win situation for us all.

I have some exciting promotion news to announce later today.  I'm just waiting for Miche to make the announcement before posting here on my blog.

Regarding my new Miche website:
http://marydirector.miche.com

1.  You will need to re-register on the site to be able to order.  You can use the same ID and password as my old site or change it to something new.   The need to re-register is because this is a new system.

2.  Please place all orders thru my new website even if you can still access the old site.

3.   Sale items:  If you click on Shop, then click on Sale items you now have a complete listing of any items on sale.  In some cases, the sale item is NOT listed in the other shell sections.  So worth checking out.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://marydirector.miche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.