Monday, February 13, 2012

New Spring 2012 Miche Catalog

I now have mailed the brand new catalog to all of you in my customer base.   Can't wait for you to see it.   It's loaded with photos, pricing, sale items, and even information on the shells and accessories being introduced in March and April.   The catalogs were mailed via First Class Mail on Friday (2/10), so if you don't receive it within a week please let me know.

I do have a few extra if anyone else is interested in receiving one.  Drop me an e-mail with your name and address/zip (please do not put that information in the comment section here).   You must live in the US and not already have a Miche Representative that you are working with.   As Representatives, we do pay for these catalogs and mailings ourselves. 

I think Miche has created an amazing catalog.   Hope you all like it too.   This catalog is valid for February, March and April 2012.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://marydirector.miche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.