Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Braided Rope Fashion Handles - Pewter are in Stock - Limited Quantities


These have just been added back into the Miche Website today.   They are extremely limited quantities and are only available while supplies last.  If these have been on your wish list, I highly recommend ordering them now.   From what Miche is telling us, they will not last long.

I have a set of the pewter braided handles, and I must admit they are a favorite of mine.    The black version will be available as of April 1st, and will not be in limited quantities.

Both sets of handles will work with the Classic, Demi, and Prima Base Bags.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://marydirector.miche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.