Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Miche May 2012 Releases

Click on photo for larger image.

I will have individual photos of each of the May releases posted very soon.  These will NOT be available until May 1st.   

If you are interested in the HOPE Shells, I highly recommend you order them as soon as possible (but not before May 1st).  They will go quickly.  I LOVE the new design.
Did you notice the new bag style ... it is called Cintura and is an all-in-one bag and will not have interchangeable shells.   It can be worn crossbody style or around your waist (strap is expandable to 36").  

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://marydirector.miche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.