Monday, April 30, 2012

Delayed in getting Miche Catalogs Out

First I would like to apologize to my customers who are anxiously waiting for their new Miche Catalog.   I do have the catalogs here, just have been unable to mail them.   My husband has pneumonia and I have an upper respiratory infection.  So at this point, neither of us is driving.

As soon as we are back on our feet, the catalogs will be mailed.   They are valid for May, June, July.   The June and July releases are not in them.  They will be released as limited quantities only and will be announced here and on my Miche website.

Tomorrow (May 1st) if you go to my Miche Website and click on new releases under Shop Now, you should see the May releases.   If an item is shown on my Miche Website it is available for purchase.   My blog is to tell you about new products, so even if you see it here please be sure to check my Miche website to be certain it is still available.

Thank you all for understanding.   This is the first time in 25 years we both been really sick at the same time.  Not fun.   We are truly blessed with good friends who have been helping us out.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://marydirector.miche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.