Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome to My New Team Member


I would like to welcome Theresa Wardle from Wisconsin to my Miche team.   It is exciting to be adding to my downline and being able to share the business opportunity with others.

If any of you would like information on how to become a Miche Independent Representative, please drop me an e-mail and I will send you information.

You can also find quite a bit of information by clicking HERE.   There is additional information if you click on the JOIN US tab on the upper left of that link.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

NOTE:  The card above is one that I made and have displayed also on my KreatesKards blog.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://marydirector.miche.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.