Sunday, September 18, 2011

Exclusive Shells If You Purchase Thru Me

Miche right now offers three exclusive shells which can only be ordered thru a Miche Representative.  They cannot be ordered anywhere else.  Wait till you see them .... each shell will fit the Classic Base Bag.  I have the Deniece one (denim with ostrich look cream band), and it is a crowd favorite when they see the shells I have here.


Charlotte - Classic Shell
 Deniece - Classic Shell

Kandace - Classic Shell

For more information on these beautiful shells, stop by My Miche website.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I was going to buy the Denice too.... how long will it be available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lin, Deniece is available as quantities last. It is NOT a prima shell tho, it is a classic shell. It would mean a purchase of the Classic Base Bag too for you to be able to use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment today.