Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Which Size Purse is Perfect For You - Part 1 - Petite Bag

I always like to know what the purse looks like inside and out.  So the next few posts will show you photos of the base bag from inside to out.

Petite Bag:  You purchase the Petite Bag Base, then decide which shells you would like to purchase.  So many choices.  Such a cute bag too.

Petite Base Bag
Handles are 20" long.
(these measurements of the base bag are approximate as I measured the bag myself)
4" deep x 8" wide x 5 1/2" tall


This is a photo that I took of the inside of the bag.  There is a small pocket on one side.

Here's a side view of the zipper area.  There is a shell on the base bag in this photo. This is a photo that I took.

I think this purse would be a great evening purse too.  There are some wonderful metallic shells available, and many others to choose from.  Just stop by my website to view them.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.