Monday, September 12, 2011

Miche Urban Bag

Click on photo to enlarge.

The Urban Bag Shell is my newest addition to my Miche Bag Collection.  I love this bag.  It comes in 2 colors:

Chelsey
Details, details. That's what the Chelsey Urban Shell for Prima Bags is all about! Is it a handbag or a backpack? Both! The Chelsey features go-with-anything cream faux leather material with an embossed all-over criss-cross pattern and rivet detailing. Enjoy two convenient front pockets, zippered storage on the flap and large open pocket in back.

Laurie
The Laurie Shell for Prima Bags features the Urban Bag design, so you have the choice of wearing it over your shoulder or on your back. Made from durable but gorgeous iridescent faux leather in classic gun metal grey.  (This is the one I own.)
The Urban Bag Shell even has a large open style pocket across the back.  I was able to carry documents that were in a manila envelope in it last week with no problem.  The outside open pocket covered most of the manila envelope.  The pockets on the outside, plus the pockets on the inside of the Prima Bag really gives you lots of storage room. 
I use my Urban Bag Shell with my Prima Bag  as a shoulder bag, but with a quick change of the handles you can make it a backpack style purse/bag easily. 
Shop 24/7 on My Miche Bag site.   Let me know too if you have any questions.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.