Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Miche October 2011 Releases - Demi & Prima Shells Plus Pockettes

 For October you will have three new Demi Shell choices and two Prima Shell choices to chosse from.  
 Ceceila Demi Shell (shown above)
I actually have already seen this one in person.  WOW ... love the deep rich red color.

 Hope Red Demi Shell (shown above)

 Kinsley Demi Shell (shown above)


Here are our two new Prima Shells:
 Adrianna Prima Shell (shown above)

 Kendal Prima Shell (shown above)
Did you notice the large zippered pocket in the front?  I really like zippered pockets on the outside of a purse/shell.

The Pockettes are in the lower right corner of this flyer.
They fit part way up and around the Classic Base Bag to add storage areas to the sides of the purse.
They come in your choice of black or brown.
I have been told that after putting on the Pockette on the base bag that the shell will go cover the front and back portion of the Pockettes.
I'm definitely going to order at least one of these.  Once I have it in hand I will be able to tell you more about these.
 
If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.