Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Miche October 2011 Releases - Petite & Classic Shells

 Miche is introducing two new Petite Shells and two new Classic Shells as of October 1st.  I absolutely love the red shells for October.  Such a deep, rich color.

Here are the new Petite Shells.
 Alice Petite Shell (shown above)

 Mikah Petite Shell (shown above)

Next are the new Classic Shells for October.
 Claire Classic Shell (shown above)

 Ebony Classic Shell (shown above)

Just a reminder that you can click on any of the photos in my blog to enlarge the photo.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.