Saturday, September 17, 2011

Which Size Purse is Perfect For You - Part 4 - Prima Bag

The Prima Bag is the style I have been using the last year.  At first I must admit I thought it might be too large, but now I absolutely LOVE IT!!!  It is comfortable on my shoulder, holds everything I need to take (so no cutting back or decision making).  

The Prima Base Bag is 5" wide x 15" long x 12" tall.
Handles are 20" long with a 10" handle drop.




Features two small interior open pockets, one medium open pocket, 
one large zippered pocket, four credit card slots and two pen holders.

There are many Prima Shells to choose from.   You can view them on my website.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.