Saturday, September 17, 2011

New "Hope" Shells - September 2011

 I have a Miche Hope shell and it came with a hang tag that states:

"Funding Cancer research ... it's in the bag."     Linda May Hill

"In creating this shell we wish to honor all those whose lives have been affected by the devastating effects of cancer; with the voices of a few we salute the millions.  Miche Bag is committed to the fight against cancer and helping to create a future of endless possibilities.  A portion of the proceeds from this shell support cancer research.  Thank you for joining the fight!"

This month Miche introduced three new shells in the Hope collection.  These are all Hope (red), and they can be found on my Miche website.





If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.