Saturday, September 17, 2011

Which Size Purse is Perfect For You - Part 3 - Demi Bag

 The Demi Bag is brand new, so right now there are 6 shells total available.  Trust me, that number will continue to grow.  This size is very popular.

Here's the 6 shells ... isn't the color variety great!!!

 The Demi Base Bag is 7" wide x 14" long x 9.5" tall.  
The handles are 1" wide and 23.5" long with a 10" handle drop.

This is a close up of the Demi Base Bag carabiner.  Handles easily slip on and off.



Photo of the inside of the bag.  I use the end pocket (bottom of the photo) to store my sunglasses.  There are 2 pockets on the left side with an additional card slot pocket and 2 pen areas (elastic strip).  
The right side pocket in this photo is the zippered pocket.



The Demi Base Bag has jumbo eyelets on each end that will allow you to switch out the handles to create a hobo style bag.

Here are the six shells currently available for the Demi Base Bag.





As more Demi Shells become available, you will be able to view them on my website. 

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.