Monday, September 19, 2011

Soft Wallet (Pink) - Just a few left

 I received one of these beautiful pink textured faux letter wallets last week.  It is 3.5" high and 7.25" wide.   It has 2 zippered compartments and card storage too.  Interior has a snap closure and the outer flap has a magnetic closure. It even has an window area for your driver's license.

Perfect to use as a wallet or as a clutch when you need something smaller to take with you instead of a purse.

The pink soft wallet is not in the current catalog.  So if you would like to have one I highly recommend that you order quickly.  The remaining ones will not last long.
 
If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.