Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Miche Bag Price Increase in October

I have just confirmed with my Miche Bag Distributor that there will be a price increase as of October 1, 2011 on many of the Miche products.   This price increase is from Miche not from our distributor, so will affect all distribution centers.   The increase for many of the products is s a result of the increased cost of the earth magnets used in the Miche Bags.  It looks like the increases are from $1 to $5 depending on the product.  The Demi bag and Prima Bags (from what I am seeing) are not increasing in price as they are newer products for Miche and already reflect a higher price. Again, this does NOT affect all products.

Were you thinking of purchasing a Miche Bag?  This is the time to get it at a lower price.

If you would like to purchase any Miche Bag products from me, please stop by My Miche Bag website where you can shop 24/7.

Mary Director
Miche Bag Representative
http://my.michebag.com/mary_director/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment today.